TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Scope of Agreement
These terms and conditions (“Terms”), together with the Order submitted by you, the Delegate (whether online or in hard copy) (“Order”), comprise the “Agreement” between you, the Delegate, and us, Contentive (“Organiser”) governing your use of our services, including attendance at the Event at the Venue on the date. Where capitalized terms are not defined in these Terms, they shall have the meaning given to them on the Order.
Attendance at Event
Registration Fees Includes:
- Attendance at conference sessions pre-arranged by organizer
- Attendance at all networking sessions, Exhibitors booths, chats, and one-on-one network.
You warrant that you are appropriately qualified for attendance at the Event and will conduct yourself professionally and adequately at all times, and shall adhere to any health & safety, security, or other requirements of Organiser (or of the Venue or other person approved by organizer) concerning the Event.
All content and other materials provided by or on behalf of Organiser at or concerning Event contain copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights or Organiser or other third parties and Delegate shall not and shall not allow any other person to copy, modify, adapt, or otherwise use such content and materials for any purpose without organizer’s (or the relevant third party’s) express prior written consent.
Changes made by the organizer.
The organizer reserves the right to withhold any information relating to the Event and/or refuse the Delegate’s entry to the Event unless and until all fees due in respect of that Delegate’s attendance at the Event have been paid in full (without any deduction, counterclaim or set-off). Without prejudice to the foregoing, If any fees due to Organiser are not paid by the Date of the Event, Organiser shall be entitled to retain any part payment which it has received.
Organizer reserves right to change the Venue and/or cancel the Event upon written notice to Delegate.
If the organizer cancels the Event other than events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the Organiser will reimburse the Total Fee to Delegate. Suppose the organizer cancels events because of events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control (including without limitation Acts of God, flood, failure of any material supplier to the Event, or cancellation by the venue operators). In that case, the organizer will reschedule the Event (to be held within 12 months of the original Event). Still, no reimbursement will be made by the Organiser and the Delegate will remain liable to pay the Total Fee on these Terms.
Organizer reserves the right to cancel any booking made by the Delegate at its sole discretion and without giving any reason for such cancellation. In such event, Organiser shall promptly refund to the Delegate all fees paid in respect of such canceled booking.
If you book the Industry Delegate package then you warrant that you are an industry end-user as defined on the Delegate Packages page of the event website. If you are not an industry end-user as so defined, then organiser (without prejudice to its other rights and remedies) reserves the right to disqualify you from attending the Event in this non-industry end-user capacity. In such circumstances, any monies, fees or disbursements paid will be deemed to have been made as non-cancellable part-payment towards an appropriate Sponsorship package or such other package as organiser shall deem appropriate in its reasonable discretion. Subject to full and timely payment of the balance of the appropriate fee for such a Sponsorship package, you will be eligible to attend the Event in that capacity subject to the terms and conditions applying to Sponsorship packages.
- This Agreement constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and supersedes all previous agreements between the parties relating to its subject matter.
- Each party acknowledges that, in entering into this agreement, it has not relied on, and shall have no right or remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, assurance, or warranty (whether made negligently or innocently) other than as expressly set out in this agreement.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any liability for fraud, or personal or death resulting from organizer’s negligence.
- The Organiser hereby excludes all liability for special, indirect or consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of business, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or data.
- The aggregate liability of Organiser in relation to this Agreement shall be limited to a total of the fees paid by Client to Organiser pursuant to this Agreement.
- You may not resell, assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of the rights under these Terms.
- If any Term is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- Headings in these terms are for convenience only and will have no legal meaning or effect.
- This Agreement is binding on the parties upon confirmation by organiser of acceptance of the Order submitted by Delegate.
- All communication following this Agreement must be in writing and sent by first class prepaid recorded post to the party’s relevant address referred to above or by email to email@example.com All such notices are deemed to be received within 7 days of despatch, provided they are properly addressed and, if posted, stamped. Any notice sent by Client by e-mail cancelling this Agreement or attendance at an Event, or disputing any sum payable hereunder, shall not be effective unless a hard copy is also sent by post as set in this clause.